Analysts rate BetaPro Natural Gas 2x Daily Bear stock with a consensus Strong Buy rating with a 12-month average target price of CAD 7 per share
STA research rates BetaPro Natural Gas 2x Daily Bear with a speculative buy at a CAD 7 target price
Based on the BetaPro Natural Gas 2x Daily Bear stock forecasts from 1 analyst, the average analyst target price for BetaPro Natural Gas 2x Daily Bear is CAD 7.00 over the next 12 months. BetaPro Natural Gas 2x Daily Bear’s average analyst rating is Strong Buy. Stock Target Advisor’s own stock analysis of BetaPro Natural Gas 2x Daily Bear is Very Bearish, based on 0 positive and 3 negative signals. At the last closing, BetaPro Natural Gas 2x Daily Bear’s stock price was CAD 2.64. BetaPro Natural Gas 2x Daily Bear’s stock price has changed by -0.59% over the past week, -0.20% over the past month and -94.94% over the last year.
HND Stock TSX Overview
Horizons ETFs offer the HND Exchange Traded Fund (ETF). This ETF offers two times as much leveraged exposure to natural gas. It was designed to follow the USD Horizons Natural Gas Rolling Futures Index. By investing in this ETF, which offers synthetic exposure, you can indirectly profit from the return of the index by using derivatives or a swap (i.e., a contract with a financial institution which delivers the return of the index).
Horizons ETFs offers its family of BetaPro ETFs, which includes daily inverse leveraged (up to -2x) exposure to various equity and commodity indices, to investors who are willing to take on additional risk in order to seek out potentially greater short-term returns than traditional investment strategies. These investors are looking for potentially higher returns in the short term. The capitalization dividend policy is in place.
The BetaPro Natural Gas -2x Daily Bear ETF seeks daily investment results that attempt to correspond to two times (200 percent) the opposite (opposite) of the daily performance of the Solactive Natural Gas Front Month MD, before fees, expenses, distributions, brokerage commissions, and other transaction costs. Horizons HND is priced in Canadian dollars and uses the Rolling Futures Index ER. To the greatest extent possible, any U.S. currency gains or losses resulting from the ETF’s investment will be hedged back to the Canadian dollar.
The recent HND Sentiments (Weekly Analysis)
For the past one week, the sentiments for BetaPro Natural Gas -2x Daily Bear ETF has been collected. The sentiments show a change in user sentiment for the HND stock. The past trend showed a 50-50 sentiment for BetaPro Natural Gas -2x Daily Bear ETF for being Bullish vs Bearish. However, this week the scales are tilting towards a 60% Bullish sentiment for BetaPro Natural Gas -2x Daily Bear ETF. The other 40% is in favour of BetaPro -2x Daily Bear ETF being Bearish.
What we like:
There is nothing in particular that we enjoy about this stock/ETF.
What we don’t like:
There are three signals that are found against this stock as mentioned below.
Poor risk-adjusted returns
This company’s risk-adjusted returns are much lower than the median of its competitors. Even if it is outperforming other investments in terms of returns, the gains are still uncertain. Take care as you move on.
A high degree of uncertainty
Over the past five years, this company’s total returns have been highly variable and have consistently been above the industry median. Check if you are willing to take on the level of risk that such a stock requires before investing in it.
Dividend yields that are below the median
The average income yield of the company over the previous five years has been significantly lower than that of its competitors. If you are not interested in earning money, this will not be a problem for you.
Stock Target Advisor analyses over 75,000 stocks traded on exchanges in the United States, Asia, and Europe. By performing millions of calculations automatically and comparing the results to market analyst stock ratings and target stock prices. This provides you with the information you need to make informed investment decisions and construct robust investment portfolios. We send you a series of daily emails that keep you up to date on the latest market news. As well as analyst coverage, the status of your watchlist and portfolio, and more.
Leave a Reply