If you have a few waxes that melt leftover from your last session of cozying up with a good book, don’t toss them – there are quite a few things you can do with them! Check out this article for ideas on making the most of your melts.
Craft Ideas for Leftover Wax Melts
If you buy wax melts, don’t let them go to waste! There are quite a few things you can do with them. Here are a few ideas:
- Make your candles: Melt the wax melts down and pour them into a candle mold. Let them harden, and voila – you’ve got yourself a brand new candle!
- DIY Wax Melts: If you’re feeling creative, you can use the wax melts to make your unique wax melts. Melt the wax, add some essential oils or fragrances, and pour into molds. Let’s harden and enjoy!
- Scented sachet: Add a bit of fragrance to your drawers or closets by placing a wax melt or two in a small sachet.
- Potpourri: Create your potpourri blend by mixing some dried flowers, herbs, and wax melts. Place in a bowl or jar and enjoy the lovely scent!
Home Decor Ideas for Leftover Wax Melts
If you have some leftover wax melts, don’t throw them away! There are plenty of ways to use them to spruce up your home. Here are a few ideas:
- Use them to make candles! Just melt the wax and pour it into candle molds.
- Use them as drawer sachets. Place a few waxes in a small sachet or bag and place it in your dresser drawer to make your clothes smell incredible.
- Make wax melt tart burners. All you need is a ceramic dish and some melted wax. Pour the wax into the dish and let it cool. Then, place a tea light candle underneath and enjoy the fragrance.
- Scent your home with wax melts. Place a few melts in an electric warmer and enjoy the wonderful scent throughout your home.
Gift Ideas for Leftover Wax Melts
If you’re anything like us, you probably have a few leftover wax melts hanging around after the holidays. Rather than letting them go to waste, why not put them to good use? Here are a few ideas for what you can do with your leftover wax melts:
- Give them away as gifts! We all have that friend or family member who loves candles and wax melts, so why not give them a little gift of their favorite scent?
- Use them to make your candles! This is a great way to use up those smaller pieces of wax you may have left over. Melt the wax and pour it into an old candle jar or container of your choice. Let it cool, and enjoy your new homemade candle!
- Donate them to your local library or senior center. These places are always in need of candles for their events and activities. Your donation will be much appreciated!
- Create a spa day at home with your leftover wax melts! Add a few drops of essential oil to your melted wax and allow yourself to relax in a luxurious, scented bath.
How to Dispose of Leftover Wax Melts
If you have leftover wax melts, you can do a few things with them. You can dispose of them in the trash, recycle them, or reuse them.
To dispose of wax melts in the trash, ensure they are calm and challenging first. Then, wrap them in paper or place them in a zip-top bag before throwing them away.
Check with your local recycling center to see if they accept wax to recycle wax melts. If they do, place the wax in a zip-top bag and put it in your recycling bin.
If you want to reuse wax melts, melt them and pour them into a mold to make new candles. You can also add essential oils to the melted wax to give the candles a pleasant scent.
You can do several things with leftover wax melts, so don’t let them go to waste! You can reuse them by melting them down and pouring them into new molds or using them to make scented candles. You can add them to potpourri or sachets for a pleasant scent boost. If you’re feeling creative, you could create your wax melt jewelry! Whatever you do with your leftover wax melts, enjoy their lovely fragrance.