Moldavite is a fantastic gemstone, carrying several vibrational healing properties of nature and planets. The forest green-colored gemstone has been deposited as rock form for millennia on the earth, carrying many super magical powers and accessed for creating fine pieces of ornamental stuff. So, many of you might know about this type of gemstone, while some might want the crystal’s benefits. So stay on this page and explore the wonderful facts about wearing Moldavite Jewelry by reading this article.
What is Moldavite
Moldavite is one of the ancient gemstones from the tektite family, carrying attributes of the glassy structure. Moreover, the lovely crystal comes in enthralling hues ranging from pale green, olive green, forest green, and green, brownish appearance. It is believed Moldavites are the results of the heat of an asteroid impact that occurred around 15 million years ago in the regions of the Czech Republic and the asteroid parts scattered across the region.
Finding sources of Moldavite
When it comes to finding the best quality Moldavite, then the Czech Republic tops the list. The precious gemstone also is found in several other countries of Eastern Europe, including Germany, Moravia, Waldviertel(Austria), etc.
Geographical properties of the Moldavite
Moldavite Stone is one of the rarest gemstones formed from a meteorite activity; therefore, it carries some unique chemical and geographical properties. Let’s take a look.
The crystal is a natural gemstone that rates hardness between 5.5 to 7 on the Mohs scale. It has inclusions of silicon dioxide and aluminum oxide with the density of 2.23 and 2.38, making it a stronger and more durable crystal. However, the crystal’s clarity and transparency make it a rare and valuable gemstone in the gem world. First, the gem was discovered near the Moldau River in Bohemia(Czech Republic). therefore, the stone got its name from its origin as Moldavite.
The Moldavite Jewelry
Since ancient civilization, fine pieces of the Moldavite crystal have been used to create various jewelry components like Moldavite Pendants, rings, necklaces, etc. Usually, the Moldavite pieces are set in 925sterling silver metal as cut, cabochon. And rough form, which creates the best parts of jewel objects. In addition, you can accessorize your moldavite jewelry with any clothing, formal or casual, as it suits every type of outfit and skin tone.
Healing with Moldavite
Natural gemstones are not considered only for designing ornamental accessories. And many gem lovers use such crystals to take healing and metaphysical advantages. Colorful gemstones have the capabilities to mesmerize their users Physically, mentally, and spiritually, and the Moldavite is one of them. Here are some healing advantages one can take by holding the crystal.
- Moldavite is one of the transformative stones that helps its users to enable various chakras in the body, especially the heart chakra. It relives all blockages in the heart, lungs, and other internal parts of the body, which help you boost your immunity power and get rid of other stomach problems.
- It soothes its user emotionally if you pass through mental disorder, overthinking, and depression. Wearing the Moldavite Ring will help you eliminate unproductive thoughts and energy from your mind and will provide peace of mind and calming energies.
- Moldavite is also one of the healing stones used in practicing various meditation activities and spiritual awakening. Keep your Moldavite stone in your fist while you are in a meditative state; it will help you to touch the upper level of meditation.
- In addition, wearing the Moldavite crystal jewelry will help you grasp the positive energies of the atmosphere and will connect your mind and soul with nature.
All gemstones carry different chemical properties on their hardness level. They can easily get scratched or damaged if they are not properly cared for. Caring and cleaning provide sustainability to your jewelry pieces. So here are some points you should remember to care for your Moldavite jewelry.
- Put your jewelry in a separate box after using it wrapped in a cotton cloth.
- You should avoid wearing jewelry while traveling, bathing, and washing cloth.
- Clean your jewelry every two or three weeks with warm water and avoid any harmful detergent or acid to clean it.
- Please don’t put your crystal in humidity places or on rough surfaces to protect it from scratch and damage.
When buying Gemstone Jewelry, everyone will want to invest in a genuine or natural gemstone. So while making a purchase, whether online or offline, you should be an authentic place for buying. As for your ease, we have mentioned below the best place to purchase gemstone jewelry.
Rananjay Exports is a manufacturer and supplier of Wholesale Silver Gemstone Jewelry. They have been serving their customers worldwide since 2013 with great pride. Dealing with more than a hundred plus gemstones. And Products are designed in three vermeil 925 sterling silver, rose gold, and yellow gold metal. So all captivating pieces of gemstone jewelry cab are found an affording range. The customer will also be entitled to some reward points after ordering the collection. So visit the website now and select the best of the collections.
Leave a Reply