Common Universities Entrance Test is the full form of CUET. The way admissions to core institutions are handled will alter dramatically as a result of this assessment. It would end the tyranny of high cut-offs in universities such as Delhi University, IPU CET, and others, and ensure that the admissions process is fair.
Important points of the CUET exam
- CUET (UG) 2022 is a single-window admissions opportunity for students interested in Central universities.
- It will provide equitable opportunity and a shared platform for all students across the country, including those in remote areas.
- CUET has alleviated the pressure to achieve higher grades in board exams because admission to Central University is solely based on CUET scores.
- The question paper will consist of objective multiple-choice questions and will be administered via computer (CBT). Moreover, the CUET (UG) 2022 will be totally based on the Class 12th subjects.
- The Central Universities will be in charge of the counseling procedure.
- The CUET exam will be conducted in two sifts evening and morning.
- The important documents will be updated on the CUET exam official website which is open by the government.
- All the documents should be Scan by computer properly for updating
- Apart from it the exam will be conducted in two mediums Hindi and English
- The application form fees can be paid online through Canara Bank, SBI, ICICI, Paytm as well as net banking and many more.
Do you know the structure of the CUET exam?
There will be three phases of CUET mock test series. In the first stage there will be one language paper which is essential. Candidates will be able to choose from 13 different languages. The second phase will focus on testing the domain-specific knowledge of the candidates and will cover 27 domains. Candidates have the option to try up to six domains. There is a wide range of options in every subject of study, from the most sought after courses to the most often overlooked. Universities will indicate which programs require domain-specific tests. A general test will be administered in the third stage, which will include questions on arithmetic ability, general knowledge, current events, quantitative reasoning, analytical thinking, and logical reasoning. Additionally, students interested in taking language classes will be able to take an optional language exam.
Why should give this CUET exam?
We all know how competitive universities with high cut-off marks are. As a result, CAT will reduce the negative results of high cut-off scores for good colleges. It will be a centralized examination for important universities including Delhi University, Banaras Hindu University, Central University of Punjab and Jawaharlal Nehru University. Instead of taking multiple entrance exams, you can take a single aptitude test to secure admission in prestigious colleges..
CUET Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria will remain the same as the entrance exam after 12th. You have to pass 12th class with 60% marks. If you are studying in 12th class then you can apply. However, you need to submit the documents tested during the verification.
- All Indian Students who are just completed their 12th standard they eligible to apply.
- For under-graduation courses, the minimum passing marks shall be 50 percent for the General category. 5 percent relaxation will be given to SC/ST category students.
- Postgraduate candidates belonging to the General category must have 55percent aggregate marks. 5% relaxation to SC/ST category students will be given.
- D. students who have qualified CSIR UGC NET (JRF), GATE, and NBHM will have to compulsory register for the exam. They don’t need to give the CUET entrance test for admission.
How you can prepare yourself for the CUET entrance test 2022
Well, we live in a modern age where we use the internet in our daily lives, and with the help of advances in technology, there are many online coaching institutes and mock tests that can help you break the test of your dreams. So basically Mocks essentially assist you to gain confidence and improve your question-solving abilities. It also makes our minds to sit for three hours continuously and solve the exam in time limits. CUET Mock test series do not inform us how we will perform on the exam; rather, they are customizing these exams to assist us in achieving our aim. Best wishes for your examinations.