Criteria for entering into a purchase contract-
- There must be a person, namely the buyer and the seller. Both of them must have an idea enough intelligence to decide to enter into a contract, that is, a person of legal age. Usually, it is 20 years of age.
- The buyer must have a desire to buy, and the seller must have a genuine desire to sell the property provided that both parties have expressed their desires to the other.
- The buyer and the seller must have the goal of entering into the contract of sale. The buyer has the goal of obtaining ownership or ownership of the property. As for the seller, the goal is to get the money or the property’s price. And the goal of both sides must not be prohibited by law. It is not contrary to public order and good morals, and it must be a potential target. For example, red contracts to buy heroin from Black. This contract of sale is not enforceable. Because heroin trading is illegal. Or Green made a contract to buy a house from yellow to make a brothel. This purchase agreement cannot be enforced because it is a goal against public order. Or white made a contract to sell the blue girl, the daughter of the blue. This contract of sale is not enforceable. because the goal is contrary to the good morals of the people
- The seller must transfer the ownership to the buyer. They must also understand that this transfer of Proprietary ownership is intangible but fictitious by law. The transfer of ownership may therefore occur. Even if the buyer has not been entrusted with the property to use or go into their possession
- The buyer must agree to pay the property’s price to the seller. In this case, just agreeing to pay will be enough. You don’t even need to pay.
Sale of houses, second-hand houses, and all kinds of real estate-
Orson Hill Realty Golden, Colorado works with understanding. Recognize the problem and the needs of buyers and sellers. Every time before selling, they will advise on marketing principles. And sales, which is the key to success A team of professional real estate agents will evaluate marketing mechanisms such as details, prices, location, selling points, etc.
They will be an intermediary in negotiations. This is a skill for Orson Hill Realty’s professional team of brokerages, based on experience and knowledge. to achieve maximum satisfaction with sellers and buyers, including notification of feedback and the movement of the market and property visitors periodically because “your goal is their success” they are happy to serve you.
Advantages of consigning houses and real estate to them-
- be an excellent adviser to you even if you are not yet their customer
- property appraisal to formulate an appropriate strategy
- Marketing for free! until sold
- Take photos or videos to make advertisements for free!
- Representing you in taking a tour of the property, negotiating, coordinating until the property is delivered.
The problem of home sellers, what to do with consignment?
When the owner decides to use the consignment service here, using the service is simple.
- Contact to make an appointment for a date and time to make a consignment contract.
- Sign a contract to appoint a sales representative along with providing copies of the documents required for consignment to the company’s sales representatives
- When the contract is completed, the sales representative will record the information of the consignment property, take photos and place a sale sign in front of the property being sold.
- The sales representative takes action to provide the next step of the sales service.
Leave a Reply