Johnny Depp is rocking on.
The “Pirates of the Caribbean” actor, who just ended his contentious and much-followed trial with ex-wife Amber Heard, is going back on the road with his band, the Hollywood Vampires.
The rock supergroup — made up of Depp, 59, Joe Perry, Alice Cooper and Tommy Henriksen — is going back on tour in the summer of 2023.
Cooper, 74, announced the band news on Instagram on Wednesday, revealing that the tour will commence in Germany and Luxembourg.
“The Hollywood Vampires are BACK!! We’re coming to Germany & Luxembourg Summer 2023,” the rocker wrote.
Tickets will go on sale on June 27 at 11 a.m. Central European Time.
A few of the dates for the forthcoming tour include:
- June 20, 2023, at the Rudolf Weber Arena in Oberhausen, Germany.
- June 21, 2023, at Rockhal in Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg.
- June 24, 2023, at Olympiahalle in Munich, Germany.
- June 27, 2023, at Stadtpark in Hamburg, Germany.
- June 28, 2023, at the Zitadelle Spandau, in Berlin, Germany.
- June 30, 2023, at the Zitadelle Mainz in Mainz, Germany.
The Hollywood Vampires were formed in 2012 by Cooper, Depp and Perry, 71.
The moniker comes from the celebrity drinking club of the same name that “The Godfather of Shock Rock” created in the 1970s.
Since 2015, Hollywood Vampires have released two studio albums that have included guest appearances by icons such as Paul McCartney, Dave Grohl, Joe Walsh, Zak Starkey and Christopher Lee.
The group’s first live performance was held at the Roxy Theatre in West Hollywood on Sept. 16, 2015.
Leave a Reply