The PST files, also known as Personal Storage Table files. Are one type of auto-archive personal folder file that is used by MS Outlook users. The PST files store different types of Outlook data of users such as tasks. Emails, contacts, events, calendars, attachments, and other different types of files on the hard disk. Or local storage device of the clients. However, sometimes the PST files are lost or deleted due to various reasons. Such as hardware issues or virus attacks.
If the PST files are deleted due to avoidable circumstances. You will have two options to recover the deleted PST files. Your first solution is to use third-party recovery software like Stellar PST file recovery to recover the PST files. Your second option is to recover the PST files from. the previous version. However, if you want to use the second method. You need to ensure that the PST files were backup up properly
A PST (Personal Storage Table) is a Microsoft Outlook information document that stores a client’s Outlook information. For example, messages, errands, contacts, schedule, occasions, connections. And different records on their framework hard circle drive. After you set up your record in your Microsoft Outlook it will consequently. Make a PST document and partner it with your made record.
Deleting the PST files on your own and recovering them from the recycle bin is not a hard task. However, if the PST files are deleted permanently or you’ve accidentally removed everything from your recycle bin. You need to look for a backup if you have one. Even if you don’t have a backup, you can still use the ultimate data recovery program. To restore the permanently deleted PST files.
There is, in any case, an extraordinary gamble of debasement of this chronicle PST document. That an Outlook information record is frequently reared up to. In this manner, it is dependably prudent to keep a reinforcement of the PST record in an organization drive.
The Best Ways to Recover the Deleted PST Files from the Hard Drive
If you have permanently deleted the PST files from your computer, the best way to recover the deleted PST files is by using our pst recovery tool, which is super effective at recovering the lost PST files, This is one of the best and most functional PST recovery software that will help you recover both the lost OST and PST files at an extremely high rate.
Apart from the proper PST file recovery system. This is a great data recovery software that will help you recover, Other types of deleted data such as Excel, Word, PSD, PPT, audios, photos, and many more. Make sure you download the application and continue reading these steps. So that you can effectively use the application to recover the deleted PST files.
- Choose the partition or drive from where you’ve lost the PST data files. After that, click on the option Scan.
- The software will start scanning the system immediately. Make sure you wait until the scanning process is completed. If you want to locate the email files properly, click on the option Others in the top left panel. After that, you need to find the Outlook data files or PST files in the file type list.
- After that, you should choose the email files you need and click on the option Recover. The application will start the recovery process and save the recovered files to another location instead of the original one.
How Can You Import the PST Data Files into MS Outlook?
After you’re done recovering the PST files, you will be able to import the recovered PST files to MS Outlook so that you can restore all the essential mailbox components within the files such as attachments, emails, calendar items, contacts, notes, journals, etc. Here are some steps you should follow:
- Start the MS Outlook application. Go to the option File> Open & Export> Import/Export> Import from another file or program> Open MS Outlook data file.
- Go to the navigation pane where you will be able to drag and drop the contacts, emails, and other folders from the .pst file from the existing Outlook folders of your computer.
Recover the Deleted PST Files from the Previous Version
If you don’t want to use the third-party PST recovery tool, your next option is to recover the deleted PST files from the previous version. If you had enabled the backup option or file history option from Windows, you will be able to recover the deleted PST files from the previous versions. However, most MS Outlook users fail to implement this step as they neglect backing up their PST data files. If you’re someone who takes regular backups of the PST data files, here are some steps you need to follow:
- Open the Windows Explorer from your Computer.
- Go the path C:\Users\Name\Documents\Outlook Files.
- Make sure you right-click on the Outlook files where you will find the option “Restore Previous Versions”. Click on this option and continue choosing the previous version that you want to restore.
How Can You Prevent PST Data File Loss?
There are various ways you will be able to prevent the loss of the PST data files. Here are the essential steps you need to follow:
- Back up the important data daily.
- Use an antivirus application and scan your system for possible malware or virus attacks. As per Geeksfor Geeks, anti-virus can provide you web protection.
- Close the MS Outlook application.
- Don’t delete the files by mistake.
These are the methods you should use to recover the deleted PST files. If you’re facing problems while recovering your deleted PST files, don’t forget to let us know.
On the off chance that you have erased Outlook PST documents inadvertently. You should not conservative your PST or save any new information, as these activities might prompt overwriting. Then, you want to recuperate erased PST documents through helpful ways. Either from reinforcement whenever empowered or utilizing EaseUS record. Recuperation device to receive back your messages and other substance in Outlook. The previous you make the recuperation, the almost certain the information recuperation will be.